We are an open, friendly club and are always happy to hear from anyone who would like to join.
This year's Membership Forms are now available and can be downloaded by clicking the links below. All members (or their parent/guardian for juniors) must fill in the main Membership Form. All Juniors must have an Additional Junior Medical Form completed as well. Please also consider jloining the clubs 100 club scheme. This gives anyone the chance to win a cash prize of £25 or £100 every month for just £1, this is open to anyone and not just club members.
The table below shows this years fees.
2017/18 Membership Fees
Our membership runs from the 1st of February to the 31st of January each year. We calculate membership fees on a pro rata basis if you join the club after 1st August. Fees can be paid by cash, cheque or standing order, bank details can be found on the membership form. All members must return a membership form for their membership to be valid. We need these to ensure all members are properly insured so please get them back to the membership secretary by the end of March.
|Junior (16-18 yrs)*||£100|
|Cadet (up to 16 yrs)*||£75|
*Membership is open to persons between the ages of 12 and 18 in the following categories.
- Junior/Cadet Membership is open to person who are willing to participate, train and compete for the club under our structured programme.
- Under 18 Membership is open to persons who are unable or unwilling to participate, train or compete for the club within our structured programme.
Due to Insurance Restrictions, Junior/Cadet and Under 18 Members are not allowed to attend the club or use club equipment unsupervised.
Junior membership restrictions:
- Junior membership requires participants to adhere to a pre specified level of attendance in order to retain their membership.
- A Junior who joins and competes for another club before the age of 18, (unless set up or approved of by the Juniors coaches), forfeits their Junior membership with immediate effect.
Under 18 Membership Restrictions:
- Under 18 Membership is at the discretion of the club committee via application to the Club Captain.
- Applicants must appoint a committee approved adult member to take responsibility for their attendance at the club.
- Under 18 Members may attend Junior or Adult sessions at the discretion of the sessions' coaches.
To be able to race you will need a Scottish Rowing Membership. Club members need to apply for these themselves via the Scottish Rowing Membership system.
Adult Come and Try Sessions
For over 18's we offer a come and try deal of £10 for 3 sessions. If you join the club after the trial sessions this fee is deducted from your membership fee.
Junior Introduction to Rowing courses